Why don’t you let KFC box meal take care of that big appetite today? Do you feel like there’s something missing from your regular choice of menu every time you go for meals? Are the servings too little or does it not capture the taste you prefer? And what about dessert, don’t you just wish there was a bite that was sweet and satisfying? If you feel this way about your regular fast food, try switching to KFC and discover the great tasting food from the famous KFC box meal. The KFC box meal has everything from appetizers to main dish up until dessert, this meal is great. It is so filling and satisfaction is guaranteed.
The KFC box meal is an organized meal that’s complete and filling. Savor tasty mushroom soup just before your favorite fried chicken while keeping the cup of rice at hand. After that, a sweet brownie awaits for a really nice dessert. If you’re the one who wants food set and neat, the KFC box meal is perfect for you.
Big appetites need big meals, try the satisfying KFC box meals today.
KFC Box Meal Description
Great tasting meals happen in KFC and satisfaction is guaranteed with every KFC box meal. Don’t you just love KFC’s fried chicken? It is without comparison the best isn’t it? In every KFC box meal, fried chicken is ever so tasty, it comes in original and hot and spicy flavor. With it, white steamed rice is freshly cooked, perfect with big servings of chicken. You can start your meal with sips of delicious mushroom soup as an appetizer but you know as well as I do that just seeing the KFC box meal is appetizing enough. Just as you think you’re feeling full, there’s still the mashed potatoes that’s so smooth and creamy. It’s a tasty side dish perfect with chicken. The KFC box meal also has a brownie as a dessert. This sweet tasting treat is perfect to finish a meal while drinking your ice cold drink.
KFC Box Meal Varieties
1. KFC box meal 1 pc chicken / KFC box meal 2 pc fried chicken
– Savor delicious, scrumptious, mouth watering fried chicken with 1 or 2 servings accompanied by steamed rice, gravy, mashed potatoes, mushroom soup, a brownie and a regular drink
2. KFC box meal with original recipe bites
– This KFC box meal substitutes mushroom soup with tasty bite sized chicken fillets for that satisfaction in chicken craving.
3. KFC box meal with twister
– Delicious KFC box meal became even more exciting with a twister in place for the mushroom soup.
Come out feeling happy and full with every KFC box meal.
KFC Box Meal Product Review
The KFC box meal is a champion of meals. I’ve been ordering the KFC box meals for years and I can’t get enough of it. Filling and gratifying, I would order this on the KFC’s menu every time I feel a large appetite coming up. The addition of mushroom soup is a great idea in my opinion. I top it on my rice and eat it with delicious fried chicken, it’s just a wonderful combination to taste. At a price that really fits the budget, you will definitely be the winner when ordering the KFC box meal. We truly love this menu and suggest you try it too.
KFC Box Meal Fried Chicken Recipe
Colonel Sanders’s famous eleven herbs and spices have never been revealed to this day leaving curious minds to wonder. Several combinations and attempts have been made and the only one most people know that comes out tasting just like the original is when using a pressure fryer
3-pounds chicken thighs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 egg, beaten
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon ground oregano
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 Tablespoons paprika
1 Tablespoon onion salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 MSG seasoning
Cooking oil, enough to cover chicken in fryer
1 teaspoon dried sage
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried marjoram
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons salt
Directions for cooking:
1. Mix egg and buttermilk in a bowl. Immerse the chicken pieces in the mixture.
2. In a separate bowl mix flour and all the herbs and spices. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture until entirely covered.
3. Heat the oil in a pressure fryer to 365 F. Completely follow the manufacturer’s directions for your pressure fryer.
4. Cook 4 pieces of chicken at a time, and lock the fryer in place. Fry for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
5. Once cooked, release the pressure and remove chicken to dry in paper towels. Always follow the manufacturer’s directions so as not to burn yourself. Repeat with the remaining chicken pieces.
Order the KFC box meal next time you feel a big appetite coming up, the KFC box meal will never let you down.