Today, I started the day just right; I ate a McDonald’s sausage McMuffin for breakfast and it was great! You too should taste the goodness of English muffins sandwiching tasty sausage with cheese. I was surprised at how good it was considering how simple it looked. It appeared to be an ordinary sandwich but the taste was more delicious than it appeared. I’m imagining you will love it as much as I did.
The sausage McMuffin is a variant of the McDonald’s breakfast sandwiches. In place for the original egg, sausage was introduced to suit those who wanted it. Breakfasts are quick and more enjoyable with the sausage McMuffin, one of these will really make mornings easy.
The McDonald’s sausage Mcmuffin is deliciously addicting
McDonald’s sausage McMuffin Product Description
The sausage McMuffin is a great morning starter. One of McDonald’s best sellers, this breakfast sandwich is definitely delicious, so delicious it will make you want more. The restaurant’s English muffins are really soft even when toasted. It is a good choice over burger buns in sandwiching the sausage patties and cheese. The sausage McMuffin has a good balance of saltiness (due to American cheese’s flavor) and sweetness to it, the taste is just a hit among many people around the world.
The McDonald’s sausage McMuffin Nutrient Facts
Servings 1 1 sausage McMuffin
Calories 370 Sodium 850 mg
Total Fat 22 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 8 g Total Carbs 29 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 2 g
Trans 0 g Protein 14 g
Cholesterol 45 mg
Vitamin A 6% Calcium 25%
Vitamin C 2% Iron 15%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Simplicity wins it for the sausage McMuffin
The McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin Review
At first look, the McDonald’s sausage McMuffin is plain and suggested dryness and lack of flavor. Once tasted however, all judgment about it turns to positive and certain delight. It’s pretty tasty for a breakfast sandwich that has ordinary looks.
We think the sausage McMuffin is a good breakfast coupled with coffee or orange juice. It tastes very good with these drinks and eating is not a mess. We along with many other busy people appreciate the sausage McMuffin for it quickly fills and satisfies without spending too much time in preparation. We recommend the sausage McMuffin the next time you stop by McDonald’s. This breakfast sandwich is simply scrumptious.
The secret to any McDonald’s food recipe is in how they make their own ingredients. I must say they do a pretty good job at it and don’t we just wish we knew exactly how? Here’s a simple recipe on how to make a sausage patty. We can use this to create our own sausage McMuffin in our homes.
2 lbs ground pork
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
A few sprinkles of garlic powder
1. In a small bowl combine all the spices together.
2. In a larger bowl, place the ground pork and add in the spices, mix using clean hands until well mixed.
3. Cover and let to cool in the fridge for 24 hours.
4. Using 2 pieces of waxed paper (greased), place the pork mixture between it and roll out the pork to about 1/2 inch thickness using a rolling pin.
5. Remove the top piece of waxed paper and cut the meat mixture into circular shapes. The patties are now ready to fry. Frying them is best when used with a non stick pan. Spend at least 3 minutes frying each side of the patty or until personal discretion is achieved. Sandwich in English muffins that are spread with melted butter. Add cheese. Wrap the whole sandwich in a wax paper and toast over medium heat in 10 seconds. Enjoy your own sausage McMuffin.
Order a delicious sausage McMuffin today and enjoy the morning. The sausage McMuffin is a terrific breakfast that’s suited for guys like you who’s always on the